Thank you for your teetime booking at Altrincham Golf Course. Below are the booking Terms & Conditions:
1.PRICE AND PAYMENT
- Prices for Tee Times will be as quoted on the Trafford Leisure booking page. These prices include any applicable VAT (these will be added to the total amount due where applicable)
- Unless stated otherwise, you should not make any additional payments for your Tee when you arrive at the Golf Course.
- If you would like to add more guest green fees to your booking this can be done at site or by contacting us at site.
- If you require any additional services (e.g. buggies, trollies) and have not paid for these in your original booking, this can be purchased at the golf course subject to availability
- Unless stated otherwise, payments for Tee Times must be made in advance by an accepted credit or debit card through the Website.
- Transactions will appear on the cardholder’s bank or card statement will usually shown as Trafford Leisure – Altrincham Golf Course, but this is not guaranteed.
- Once you have submitted your booking, unless otherwise stated, it cannot be cancelled, refunded or re-arranged to another date or time. You will only be entitled to a refund if Altrincham Golf & Driving Range is closed for play.
You (including the golfers included within your booking) are responsible for:
- Ensure your booking information is correct at the time of booking.
- Acting always in accordance with the Golf Course Rules and the dress code.
- Arriving in good time before your allocated Tee Time. Please note, Tee Times are subject to availability and there is no guarantee that the Golf Course will be able to accommodate a new tee time if you miss your original time).
- Providing proof of your booking and payment, if requested by Golf Course.
- Communicating any special requirements in advance to the Golf Course.
- Maximum of 4 people per tee time.
- Checking the condition of the Golf Course on the day in advance of your Tee Time to ensure the Golf Course is open and playable.
You accept that:
- The Golf Course has discretion to refuse entry or request that you leave (including any Golfer within your booking) that does not adhere to the Golf Course Rules and dress code.
- The time of the Tee Time you book is an estimate only. Altrincham Golf Course cannot guarantee that you will tee off at the exact time you have booked and will not be responsible for any delay.
- Owing to local conditions, some and/or all of the holes at the Golf Course may be closed and/or have temporary greens and/or have trolley/cart bans and/or similar restrictions.
- There may be slow play or other situations which may affect your experience at the Golf Course.
- Where you have any complaints, these should be directed to the Customer Hub at email@example.com in the first instance for resolution.
We will only use your data to fulfil your booking. For example, they may contact you via your email address or telephone number to confirm your booking or to provide you with the specific information you may need to know (i.e. the course is closed due to bad weather). We will not contact you for any other reason unless permitted by law or you if have provided them with your details and given any applicable consents once you arrive at the Golf Course.
Through the Website, we will seek your consent to send you marketing communications by email. You can unsubscribe from receiving these marketing communications at any time by using the links within each email, updating your account preferences or by contacting our Customer Hub team.
Unless expressly stated to the contrary and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute or law. We shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to your use, inability to use, performance or failures of the Websites, or the actions or omissions of any Golf Course.
GOLFNOW’s total liability to you in respect of all other losses arising in connection with your Tee Time and/or Hot Deals booking via our Websites, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances be greater than; (i) double the value of your booking (including Booking Fees); or (ii) one hundred pounds/euros (£/€100).
Nothing in these T’s & C’s excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We reserve the right, at any time and in our sole discretion, to add to or amend these T’s & Cs.
If any of these T’s & Cs are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any failure or delay by you or us in enforcing (in whole or in part) any provision of these T’s & C’s will not be interpreted as a waiver of your or our rights or remedies.
We will contact you by email, telephone or provide you with information by posting notices on the Websites. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
The cancellation rights contained in the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 do not apply to the sale of Tee Times via the Websites.
9.DISPUTE RESOLUTION & COMPLAINTS
We are committed to delivering excellent customer service. If you are not happy with the service Trafford Leisure provide, then please contact the Customer Hub firstname.lastname@example.org , where your complaint will be dealt with.
Thank you for booking at Altrincham Golf Course and Driving Range.