The Toptracer Driving Range will now be open daily to the public Monday to Sunday from 9.30am, with the last slot available for booking at 7.30pm. All bays can be booked on the half hour (9.30am, 10.30, 11.30 etc). All bookings and payments must be made in advance and online.
Please follow the covid-19 health and safety guidelines to ensure the wellbeing of both players and staff. Please read before your visit to ensure the wellbeing of both players and staff.
What is Toptracer?
If you are a seasoned player or even a first-time golfer our Toptracer Driving Range is for you!
Bays with the Toptracer ball-tracking technology are available to book for a fun, engaging, tech-driven experience. Practice your swing and observe your ball flight, ball speed and discover how far you are hitting the ball. You’ll be able to make swing adjustments and immediately see the impact on your golf shot.
You’ll find games and modes suitable for all skill levels. Take on the world in a long-drive competition, play Closest to the Pin with your friend or family member. You can also see how you rank against other players on the leaderboards.
Only £10 for a basket of 75 balls & Toptracer for 55 minutes in the bay
Only £12 for a basket of 100 balls & Toptracer for 55 minutes in the bay
Login screen below, members login using Member ID & PIN
When you have logged in, they see this screen. In the activities section click Driving Range 1 hour to book for today, tomorrow or 7 days time as we take bookings up to 7 days in advance.
On the next page you can see what’s times and days are available to book.
When you have found a time/day you want, click on it and you this next page. There are some covid-19 rules to read and a link to read more on our website.
You are then directed to the payment page to confirm booking day/time and amount, click on pay with card and it will take you to verifone for payment. Once payment has been taken, they will receive a confirmation email.
- All bookings to be made online, each booking will be allocated an individual bay.
- All Driving Range balls will be ready in baskets for you to collect on arrival to the new reception area in the range foyer.
- The bays available to book are the current ‘Toptracer bays’ 2 – 10, complete with astroturf flooring and power tees. Bays 2 – 10 will be available for booking.
- Please bring your own clubs, there are no hire clubs available.
- To ensure social distancing is maintained there is a maximum of two people per bay (from the same household) per session.
- Sanitiser stations will be positioned in-between each bay and you must make use of hand sanitising stations before and after play.
- Staff will additionally clean and sanitise equipment and screens regularly through the day.
- All baskets must be returned to the designated area. These will be cleaned and sanitised before being reused.
- Once you have submitted your booking, unless otherwise stated, it cannot be cancelled, refunded or rearranged to another date or time. You will only be entitled to a refund if Altrincham Golf Course & Driving Range is closed for play.